Xcel Sales Ltd would like all of our prospects and customers to be aware of our Terms and Conditions, which will be re-confirmed at point of agreement:
1. Any relevant data or database given to Xcel Sales Ltd by the client (you) will remain your property at all times and will not be divulged to any third party unless you direct us otherwise.
2. Xcel, as a processor of data acquired on behalf of the data controller, operates purely according to the instructions of the controller and takes all measures necessary to secure and protect this data.
3. All invoices are payable in advance. At point of engagement, the first invoice will be issued, and must be paid before the Kick Off event. Thereafter, invoices must be paid before the month of activity. Invoices are payable by BACS transfer in advance to 09-01-28 account 46884740. Work cannot commence, or continue until all invoices have been paid in full.
4. Xcel Sales Ltd reserves the right to terminate the agreement set out in this document immediately if you cease to carry on business, are wound up, declared bankrupt or are dissolved or if you fail to make any payments due under the terms of this agreement.
5. Any information gained during the work contracted will remain the property of Xcel Sales Ltd until the full payment has been received. Should you miss payment, leads, appointments or sales will be held until the account is settled.
6. You agree to NOT to recruit or contract to use any Xcel Sales Ltd current employees within 12 months of the end of their final campaign, other than via Xcel Sales Ltd.
7. Campaigns are placed into the Xcel Sales Ltd Operations Schedule at the time of order to ensure the designated resources are booked and reserved. Any campaigns cancelled within ten working days of the campaign start date will be subject to a £1000 cancellation fee to cover the associated cost of administration, setup, research, scheduling and required amendments due to the cancellation. In the event of termination due to non-payment of invoices, Xcel Sales Ltd are entitled to exercise this clause.
8. Nothing in this document shall be deemed to make Xcel Sales Ltd a servant, agent, employee or partner of yours and, accordingly, Xcel Sales Ltd shall not be liable for any liability, loss (including consequential loss), damage, claim, delay, suit or expense of any nature imposed upon, incurred by or asserted against you. Your sole remedy for any breach of our agreement by us shall be repeat performance of the project.
9. No amendments to this document will be accepted unless in writing and signed by authorised representatives of Xcel Sales Ltd and you.
10. The laws of England shall govern the performance of our agreement and the English court will have exclusive jurisdiction thereon.
‘‘Xcel have very quickly established themselves as an integral part of our in-house sales team. They provide our sales people with high quality leads and appointments with key decision makers in our target industry sectors, seamlessly linking in with our own staff as though they were part of the family.
We have used many lead generation companies over the years, Xcel stand out head and shoulders above the rest. ’’
‘‘ Crawford has used Xcel’s tailored services to great effect. We’ve generated many warm leads from sectors of the market we could not have otherwise accessed cost effectively and been delighted with the collaborative working and their representation of us to potential clients.’’
‘‘ I have worked with Nicola and the team at Xcel now on a couple of occasions and have no hesitation in recommending them for telesales activity. Mobilisation in any new assignment is key to getting it working well from day one. ’’